Star Wars: The Force Awakens on December 18, 2015

Star Wars: The Force Awakens on December 18, 2015

Sunday, December 6, 2015

First Memory

This is my first post of this blog where I share my love for Star Wars. I wanted to write my earliest memory of Star Wars.

My dad took me and my brothers to watch the special edition of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope in the movie theater. Ever since then, I have always loved the Star Wars universe. It was a small love at first, but it has grown over time more and more until today where it is one of my biggest obsessions.

So what was y'all's first memories of Star Wars? Comment on this post if you want.

Plus, follow my blog. I will be posting more Star Wars-related stuff in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment whatever you want pertaining to my posts and Star Wars in general.

Please no ads or things like that. Thank you!